Friday, November 4, 2011

roommates.

Michelle and I went out to this place that looked like a club but also a restaurant and was sort of outside as well. This guy came up to me as we were leaving (Annick was our ride home and she had just gotten there to take us) to give me a hug. I was like, okay, he's drunk I'll give him a hug and that's that. But then he started grabbing my boob and like pinching my nipple. So I tried pushing him away and he goes, "What are you doing?" and I said "What are you doing? I don't even know you!" and he says, "I'm just trying to have a good time," so I say, "Not with my boobs!" and run outside.

So Michelle wants to go there again the next night but I don't want to because of this whole fiasco. But we decide to anyway, even with me being so reluctant. So, once again, Annick drives me to where Michelle is staying, with this friend of hers, Alli, who no longer speaks to Michelle and who no longer lives in Rock Hill. So we get there and Michelle and Josh are there with a surprise which really isn't a surprise. Michelle just got really shiny shoes and wanted to show everyone. Michelle and Annick were getting along so I'm not sure why she was staying with Alli in the dream. She ended up having to borrow something of mine and said, "I'll just mail it back to the house after I clean it." And I said, "You know, you could just bring it back yourself. Actually come to the house you live in." And she goes, "I live here with Josh now." (Apparently, Alli, Josh, and Michelle lived here. Idk) So we go to leave and as I'm walking out the door, Josh whispers to me, "I hate this," and I said, "Me too." And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment