Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm a badass in my dreams.

So this serial killer was attacking those who lived in Rutledge (in this dream, there actually were legit dorm rooms in Rutledge that looked similar to the giant, unrealistic dorm rooms you see in movies located kind of beside/behind one of the sculpture rooms). As I'm walking back to my room (at the ready because, hey, there's a serial killer out there) bats start flying down the hallway, something that's apparently very common in dream Rutledge because all who live there know to get down and army crawl when it's bat season in the (now much shorter) hallways. I make it back to my room and my new bff Jeff is there. I don't really know who he is in real life (supposedly you never "invent" a face when you're dreaming), but to dream Kathryne he was her best friend that she had just recently met. I know, I know. Dream Kathryne is not that smart. Anyway, we're sitting on my bed talking and he goes, "Oh, by the way, I'm that serial killer everyone's looking for" and he pulls out a knife. At first, I tried to reason with him saying, "Hey, we're best friends. You shouldn't kill your best friend." And he said, "How do you think I got all those other people to trust me?" When I realized reasoning wouldn't work, I remembered a little known fact they had told people about this guy's psychological disorder (cause, you know, that accompanies all serial killers) was that he couldn't stand it when anyone looked him in the eye. So I shut up and just stared at him straight on. He started freaking out and yelling, "Damnit! You know that's my weakness! Please stop! Don't do that to me!" and slapping himself and hitting his head against the wall. When I realized that his focus was no longer on me and instead on his crazy rampage, I got up and walked out of the room and told him to turn the lights off when he left to save energy.

As I got outside my room, someone with clay all over them ran out of the room with the kiln in it and goes, "There's a killing machine in there!" I point behind me and say, "There's one in there, too," put my sunglasses on, and keep walking (Horatio-style).

No comments:

Post a Comment